Deck Repair and Replacement
Is your deck in need of repair or replacement? At STLBuildPro, we specialize in deck repair and deck carpentry. Whether you’re looking to refresh your current deck or build a brand new one, our experienced professionals can help you upgrade your outdoor space with a beautiful deck that’s perfect for entertaining, family time, and more.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Replace Your Old Deck?
If your deck is 10–15 years old or older, you may start to see some of the following signs indicating the need for replacement:
- Sagging or other structural issues
- Shaky railings
- Boards that wobble when you walk on them
- Rotted posts, due to moisture exposure over time
- Weak post connections
- Loose or deteriorating ledger boards – This could result in the deck falling off the side of your house!
- Missing ledger flashing – Look under your deck and check to make sure you see a plastic or metal lip over the side of the ledger board.
- Building code violations – Is your old deck up-to-date with the current safety codes?
The best way to determine whether your deck needs to be replaced or repaired is to have it examined by an experienced deck carpenter. At STLBuildPro, we are experts in all types of carpentry—including deck carpentry, custom carpentry, and finish carpentry. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How Much Does Deck Repair Cost?
There are many factors that will affect the cost of your deck repair or replacement project. Variables to consider include: square footage, design, and material. At STLBuildPro, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality service at a fair price. We will respect your budget and be upfront about the cost of your project. Our goal is give you a beautiful, low-maintenance, and budget-friendly deck to suit the needs of your family.
Have questions about deck repair or deck carpentry? Ready to get started on your project? Contact us for a free, detailed estimate. Call (314) 669-9741.